martes, 21 de enero de 2014

CANELO " ALVAREZ AND "DOG "ANGULO FACE TU FACE

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Alfredo "Perro" Angulo had their first face toward the next challenge that will March 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas , Nevada and both promised a full fight from beginning to end face. Among other things "Canelo" said : accept the challenge that the "Perro" Angulo because it has a style that lends itself to the way combat also is strong , it has forward and a complicated and exciting style . It will be a fight to be able to power, the fans liked it . Defeat that cost him his undefeated in boxing rented , Alvarez said : " Nobody wants to lose , I assimilate it as a learning experience more in this sport and can be sure that I'll take the best of setback I suffered. Turn the "Perro" Alfredo Angulo : spoke thus: "I have my game plan , and consider it as the cinnamon fight him . I'm training hard , however, is that the odds are against me , but gambling houses will lose money because I will beat Saul. Canelo is a great fighter , but on 8 March , fans will see which one is better in the ring. At the meeting with the media also were Leo " Terremoto " Santa Cruz defending the WBC super bantamweight crown against Marsh Cristian " Diamante" Mijares and Omar Figueroa exposing the WBC lightweight belt against Ricardo "Dinamita " Estrada.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario